While we’re so disappointed that we won’t be able to meet you in person at IAHCSMM this year, we’re hoping we can still connect with you and your team virtually to offer helpful SPD continuing education that you need.
SPD Continuing Education Opportunities
In partnership with IAHCSMM’s 2020 Online Education Conference running from May 22 – July 20, we will be offering two different events on June 10th for you to learn some best practices on loaner management and surgical instrument tracking and management. Details for each event are listed below.
CensiTrac: Surgical Instrument Tracking and Management
Jacob Long, CCSVP, is one of our business development managers here at Censis, and he’ll be conducting a 30-minute presentation on Wednesday, June 10 at 5:00 PM EST to cover the following:
- Track a surgical asset throughout the continuum of care in CensiTrac
- Document all stages of the perioperative loop including disinfection, assembly, sterilization, and patient tracking
- Review CensiTrac’s comprehensive configurations including competency management and efficiency monitoring
- And more!
LoanerLink: Loaner Management Solution
Jacob Long will conduct a second presentation 45 minutes after the CensiTrac on at 5:45 PM EST on Wednesday, June 10. This presentation will also be 30 minutes in length and will cover:
- Review LoanerLink’s ability to help manage vendor orders
- Evaluate LoanerLink as a stand-alone vendor management solution, LoanerLink interfaced with CensiTrac & LoanerLink interfaced with an OR Scheduler
- Familiarize with LoanerLink’s configurable thresholds to assist in vendor orders
- And more!
In both events, you’ll be able to ask questions via a live Q&A to get advice and answers directly from Jacob.
Because these live virtual events are offered through IAHCSMM, registration is free for individuals who are members or certified with IAHCSMM. If you aren’t yet a member or certified with IAHCSMM, you can join for $50. Your membership will give you access to our two events and many others that are being offered as a part of the Online Education Conference.
To sign up for the conference, fill out the registration form here.
Once you’ve completed registration, you can browse the events, find our two offerings, and sign up to participate. You’ll receive an email reminder before the event with the link to join. To participate in the live event, you’ll just follow that link, make sure you’re logged into IAHCSMM’s website, and then sit back and learn from one of our experts on the team!
If you ever get lost in the IAHCSMM conference portal or are unsure of which links to follow, you can find all the live-streamed events under IAHCSMM LIVE tab.
We look forward to seeing you there and learning alongside you as we dive into SPD continuing education.